What I have written, I have written.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Attack of the sack!

Today Krysta and I set out on a fabulous shopping extravaganza for Katie McTavish's birthday. We got her some math story problems to solve and a picture frame. We also made her a card that said, "I'm so glad I'm friends with you and not some crazy scientist jerk named Sandra." It was completed with a picture of a erlenmeyer flask.

I was also forced into my very first scrapbooking store. I didn't really like it. It actually kind of creeped me out. All of the women were wearing Crocs and overalls. But I guess, like Krysta said, "They're happy." I made a simple request for someone to hit me with a car if I ever were to get domestic enough to work or shop there.

Joe Ross came with us for part of the adventure. He was so very out of control. He also brought us Joe Ross Mom cookies, and they were amazing.

Tomorrow begins the first day of my last week of band camp ever. I think it's going to be quite warm outside. Not going to lie, I'm not too excited about this. At least this years show only has ninety pictures instead of the 120 of last year.

-Ashley

Counting flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Playing solitare till' dawn
With a deck of fifty one
Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me I've nothing to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home