What I have written, I have written.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What it's like.

I am unhappy with Bush's appointment for the supreme court.
I am unamused with some of the actions taken by my friends.
I am sunburnt.
I am happy, though.
So happy that I'm shouting euphemisms.

-Ashley

I’ve seen a rich man beg
I’ve seen good man sin
I’ve seen a tough man cry
I’ve seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I’ve heard an honest man lie

I’ve seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
And everything between

I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
And smoked the finest green

I stroked daddy’s dimes at least a couple of times
Before I broke their hearts
You know where it ends
Yeah, it usually depends on where you start

1 Comments:

  • Cedar Falls is a no go as Katy is probably coming here next weekend. So anyway, I'm sorry we had quite a major miscommunication. Though I do hope you enjoyed the movie because I really liked it. I kind of want to be Willy Wonka someday but maybe without the creepy long flashbacks because that would be awkward and inconvenient. Also, I have a surprise for you sometime. It's no chocolate factory but well yeah it is no chocolate factory indeed.

    By Blogger K, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home