What I have written, I have written.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A close encounter of the homeless kind

Tonight Krysta and myself ventured into Des Moines for 515 Alive. Most people who visit 515 Alive expect to see DJs, break dancers, and drunk people. We, however, had a different kind of experience. Whist watching these DJs, break dancers, and drunk people we had a close encounter of the homeless kind. Actually, Krysta had this encounter; I just watched.

We were just minding our own business, sitting on a ledge at Nolan Plaza, when a homeless drunk man came up and seductively touched Krysta's foot. He also made a really creepy noise. She will tell you it wasn't seductive, but I know better.

-Ashley

1 Comments:

  • UGH I was totally going to say it wasn't seductive. In fact, I thought it immediately after I read that sentence then NO you crushed my response you dumb bitch whore! :) But well, yah it wasn't seductive and ugh I think my case is blown. :(

    By Blogger K, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home