What I have written, I have written.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chillin' with the Catholics

I haven't written anything in awhile, I guess. This last weekend I went snowboarding and rock climbing with the Catholics. Rock climbing was really fun, despite the fact that I might be just a little bit terrible. On the bright side, I didn't drop anyone while I was belaying them. While I was belaying BR; however, I did end up flying off the ground and hanging just about equal with him. That was...safe. Tomorrow is the Mock Trial competition. I hope we don't get schooled. I start paging on March 5.

I'm really not very exciting, so read this poem by e.e. cummings. I think I might love it.

number 29

the greedy the people
(as if as can yes)
they steal and they buy
and they die for because
though the bell in the steeple
says Why


the chary the wary
(as all as can each)
they don't and they do
and they turn to a which
though the moon in her glory
says Who


the busy the millions
(as you're as can i'm)
they flock and they flee
through a thunder of seem
though the stars in their silence
say Be


the cunning the craven
(as think as can feel)
they when and they how
and they live for until
though the sun in his heaven
says Now


the timid the tender
(as doubt as can trust)
they work and they pray
and they bow to a must
though the earth in her splendor
say May


Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home