What I have written, I have written.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Shitty Day...X-Core!

It all started off fine. I got up on time and I had time to study for the many tests I had today. On my way to school I get fucking PULLED OVER. I am enraged. Though I was going sixteen over, he was “nice,” and bumped it down to ten over. Wonderful. Great. Fantastic.

I did tell God, “This better not be an omen, today is important!” It was an omen…x-core.

To chemistry: The tests in here are generally fairly easy. Today, it was not fairly easy. I don’t think I did well on the multiple choice part of the test, so we’ll see how the equation part goes tomorrow. Maybe I can still save my grade.

Skip ahead to fourth hour…American Lit. Oh dear I do not like Am Lit one little bit. If you don’t know the Graeve drama, you should ask. In this class I sat and stared off into space. Hooray waste of my life.

Skip ahead to sixth hour: Holy hell! Math test! I believe I also did very poorly on this wonderful exam on logarithms. Luke and I did manage to use these logarithms today at lunch to divide up the amount of cheese sticks we would both get. Log2(4) We started out with four, and by using logarithms we found that we both would get two cheese sticks. Fucking logarithms aren’t good for anything. So, I hope I didn’t get an F…my math grade can’t take another hit like that.

Next period, AP US History: I did well on the test we took yesterday, and I feel good about the essay I wrote. This was the one class that didn’t go along with the omen of shit.

AP Econ: We got every single answer for the second half of the quiz game wrong. I was near rage, and definitely ready for the day to be done.

Over all…no good. I’ll stop bitching now.
-Ashley


Baby we were making straight A's
But we were stuck in the dumb days
Don't take much to memorize your lies
I feel like I've been hypnotized...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home